Teachmint is an education infrastructure provider and India’s largest teaching platform. We are powering education by enabling billions of educators across the world digitize their classrooms through our proprietary classroom technology. Today, Teachmint is the only solution catering to end-to-end infrastructure needs of educators; from K-12 schools to after-school tutoring to universities and even edtechs.
About the role – Assistant Manager – Legal at Teachmint:
Teachmint is looking for an Assistant Manager – Legal to support its legal team and functions by removing legal bottle necks and mitigating risk. This is a unique and highly challenging role where you would be a catalyst in streamlining the legal function and processes of the organization.
- Drafting and reviewing a host of agreements including Non- Disclosure Agreements, employment agreements, marketing agreements, consultancy agreements, engagement letters, SaaS Agreements, Manpower Recruitment Agreements, etc.
- Co – ordinating with the external counsels for crucial business matters related to transactions and funding.
- Advising on laws and regulations affecting the Company’s businesses to the internal stakeholders.
- Coordinating with external counsels for filing trademark and patent applications on behalf of the Company.
- Conducting research on various matters that may be required to support the business or for the implementation of new business initiatives.
- Drafting notices and response to notices received by the Company.
- Responding to grievances received by users of the platform.
- Maintain and keep up to date the repository of all legal, secretarial, and critical documents of the Company.
- Assisting the Legal Counsel in performing any other responsibilities that may be expected from the legal function.
- 2+ years of overall legal experience
- Strong preference for high growth startup experience
- Must have experience at a law firm of repute
- Previous ed-tech experience will give you an edge
Must-have mindsets and skillsets:
- Ability to explain legal terms in layman language
- Expertise in Contract Law, Company Act, Labour Laws, Business Compliances
- Master of multi-tasking and delivering in tight deadlines
- Well-versed in how business operates with financial acumen
- Strong communication and drafting skills
- Effortless at managing relationships: internal and external
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best minds from the startup, consulting, and corporate ecosystem
- Empowering role: You get a high growth & high impact role with the opportunity to grow
- Marquee investors: We have leading investors with deep experience in EdTech investing like Learn Capital (leading Edtech investor globally), Lightspeed Ventures, etc.
- Culture of high ownership with great perks: A caring meritocracy built by inspirational leaders; ultra-modern office space with free and unlimited food
- Market-leading compensation: If we like you, we will make sure you like our offer 🙂
To apply for this Job : Click Here