Vahura is India’s leading legal search and consulting firm. Set up by alumnus of the National Law School, Bangalore, our mission is to creatively catalyse the advancement of the legal profession. Since 2007, when we launched India’s first legal recruitment service, we’ve helped lawyers and their teams, expand capability and grow in new directions. Our market-making services now go beyond recruitment to include Director Search, Research & Consulting, Secondments and more.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing support in review and management of commercial and procurement agreements i.e efficiently managing contract creation, execution and analysis for financial and operational performance and risk minimization.
Role & Responsibilities
- Review different types of commercial and procurement agreements.Ensure compliance of company’s internal risk parameters and achievement of business objectives.
- Time zone management.
- Play a role in management of contract life through negotiation, agreement, monitoring and close-out.
- Ability to mentor/coach junior attorney’s.
- Hands on experience in reviewing commercial and procurement contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 6-8 years’ legal work experience.
- Experience of working in large manufacturing companies or MNC is preferable.
- Good experience in document review and attention to detail.
- Very strong knowledge in MS Office.
To apply for this Job : Click Here