ZestMoney is India’s largest and fastest growing Buy Now, Pay Later platform. We help people afford products now but pay for them later. We built ZestMoney to change the way credit is delivered in the country, making life more convenient and affordable for millions of people, whilst helping retailers drive better quality growth and margin. We do this via a platform built on best in class AI-driven technology that embeds credit in payments.
Our founders, Lizzie Chapman, Priya Sharma and Ashish Anantharaman, bring a total of 40+ years of combined experience with them and have successfully built the largest and fastest growing consumer lending fintech company in India. We are on a mission to completely democratize finance using data and technology. We are backed by the world’s leading fintech investors such as Goldman Sachs, Zip Co., Naspers, Ribbit Capital, Omidyar Networks, Quona Capital, and Xiaomi.
About The Role
- General corporate work, review and negotiation of general contracts (including non disclosure agreements, service agreements, SAAS contracts, vendor contracts, merchant agreements, lender agreements);
- Assistance in legal documentation in fund raises (debt and equity transactions), securitisation transactions, direct assignment transactions and other structured transactions for the Company;
- Regulatory advice on various product offerings of the Company and day to day operations of the Company including employment and intellectual property related issues;
- Working with internal stakeholders with regards to litigations, consumer complaints and grievances. This will involve review of the notices, briefs, pleadings, etc. for documents to be presented in Courts and tribunals;
- Providing the legal advice to our operations teams on criticals internal processes;
- Develop a great working relationship with law firms and advocates and liaison with them wherever necessary;
- Research and keep up with regulatory updates that’ll impact ZestMoney, analyse and help in implementing process and product updates.
- Must have 2-3 years of relevant experience in law firms, in-house positions with Banks/ NBFCs/ Funds
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in law
- Must be self motivated and be able to take on projects with minimal supervision
- Must be enthusiastic and enjoy the hustle of a start-up
- Must be able to collaborate with the team across different jurisdictions and travel occasionally
Why you’ll love us
- Because pretty much everyone else does! We’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work and two years in a row at that. We love our team and they love us back.
- We give you an endless amount of learning and development – both formal and informal.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the best, nicest, and most passionate people in fintech, and from all over the world.
- We have a culture that rewards diversity, transparency, authenticity, and honesty.
- We believe in equity ownership and we provide awesome working conditions as well as market-beating benefits.
To apply for this Job : Click Here