Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyberattacks and data loss.
- Drafting, Reviewing, Vetting, red-lining of various domestic and international contracts like Master Services Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Software Subscription Agreements, NDAs, Vendor Contracts, Lease Agreements, Loan related Agreements, Software License Agreements, Agreements relating to Events etc. Drafting of legal notices and counter notices.
- Close working relationship with Sales, Marketing & Event teams, commercial / finance team and IT Project Teams and maintain excellent working relationships with internal clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on one and group situations.
- Review of secretarial documents viz board meeting documents, Shareholders’ meeting documents, etc.
- Sound knowledge of FEMA and company laws
- Responsible to comply with the Companies Act compliances for all the Group Companies.
- Maintains and updates database for the company’s contract management system.
- Assists in drafting and updating of legal templates and the Policies and Standards.
- Prepares, maintain & update weekly/monthly MIS reports.
- A qualified lawyer and Company Secretary with 5-6 years of relevant legal contracts experience and secretarial compliance at renowned Corporate Houses, law firms (Preferred Degrees: C.S., LL. B/LLM, BA. LL. B (Hons.).
- Candidates with experience at a law firm, in-house, or preferably a combination thereof before joining industry shall be preferred.
- Experience with reviewing, drafting, and negotiating various contracts specially vendor/purchasing contracts.
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies that minimize potential losses and benefit the organization’s financial performance.
- Strong drafting, reporting, research, legal administration, analytical skills.
- Prior experience working with large multi-national customers and partners;
- Ability to multi-task and should be Flexible and eager to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines (especially at quarter end);
- Highly organized, process-driven and client-focused team player.
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written) is essential. Fluency in other European languages is highly desirable but not essential.
- Technically sound, organization, Planning, Attention to Details
- Legal Administration Skills
- Good interpersonal interaction skills
- Exemplify creative problem-solving abilities
To apply for this Job : Click Here