Our mission is to spark a feeling called home across the world. We’ve come a long way on a journey which began in 2012; with more than 8 million happy customers across 500+ cities, we’ve changed how India shops for their homes today. Long before omnichannel was a buzzword, we’d started blurring the lines between online and offline. Our customers engage with us online, on mobile and through our 64 experiential studios that do not sell anything, but still drive 25% of our business. We leverage technology to seamlessly integrate the virtual and real worlds; be it through interactive 3D content, reimagining UX, or AR/VR, we’ve been ahead in the race to empower our customers.
The candidate will be responsible for secretarial compliances and shall have sound legal knowhow for managing the routine, day to day transactions of drafting, vetting and finalizing the contracts, agreements etc. for and on behalf of the Company.
- All secretarial compliances of group companies.
- Handling Due diligence relating to Fund raise, participate in restructuring and M&A related activities
- Review of the corporate structure and the constitutional documents of the company in preparation for listing and other IPO related activities.
- Handling compliance related to listing agreement, NSE, BSE and other SEBI related compliances.
- Preparing Drafting of notices, agenda & minutes of Board & AGM of companies, Directors Report.
- Preparation of the RoC forms and related documents and doing necessary filings with RoC
- Drafting and reviewing various types of contracts, agreements and document management like lease deeds, leave and license agreements, legal notices etc.
- Liaison with counsels on litigation management
- Coordinate with and seek legal opinion, as required, from legal advisors
- Trademark, patent registrations, property registrations, documents due diligence for property purchase etc
- Draft replies, notices, letters and any miscellaneous communication, preparations of case drafts
- To review/improve / enhance internal policies / procedures / documentation in accordance with Legal and regulatory requirements on an ongoing basis in consultation with key stakeholders
- Timely escalation to the reporting head, where necessary on significant legal risk items, and identifying remediation or mitigation measures for such legal risk items
- Liaising with third parties (Counsels, Advocates, Banks, etc),Legal & Company Affairs
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Expert Knowledge of constitution, legal terminology, regulations, legal procedures and processes
- Hands on Company Law matters
- Should have exposure of handling corporate legal matters with hands on experience of drafting various kinds of legal agreements/ business contracts/JV agreements/ MOU etc. Should have through knowledge of Legal Process in the Country under various Laws applicable for businesses
- Should have thorough knowledge of corporate and allied laws with specialization on Companies Act and Rules, Processes and Guidelines thereunder
- Should have hands on experience of all types of MCA e-filing process, documentation and secretarial record keeping under various sections/rules under the Act
- Liaison with Advocates & Lawyers for court cases
- Should have excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills with in-depth detail orientation. Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to work with legal technology
- Working knowledge of litigation management
- Ability to manage and negotiate with internal/external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Capable to work in fast-paced environment
To apply for this Job : Click Here