Since our founding in 1931, Giant Eagle is committed to serving others and improving our communities. As we continue to evolve and grow, our Core Values and Purpose continue to inspire us, shape our culture, and speak to the world around us. We are committed to investing in people, technology, and data to elevate our customer’s experience across multiple touchpoints. As we continue to grow, we realize where we find talent needs to grow as well. We are currently undertaking a large organization-wide transformation exercise to make data and analytics drive real-time decision making, and that is where our team in India will help support our 400+ stores across distinct categories like grocery, convenience retail, and pharmacies. And, even though our new team is across the globe, you’ll feel like one of our neighbors down the street because of our investment in tools and technology that allow us to have face-to-face interaction with everyone on our Teams.
- Experience Required: 6 to 9 years
- Experience Desired: Familiar with corporate legal departments; legal operations, budgeting, and technology; litigation hold requests; and technical eDiscovery methodology
- Education Desired: Bachelors Degree
- Manage operational aspects of the Legal Department and identify and implement operational and technological improvements, including cost saving opportunities.
- Manage eDiscovery requests, litigation holds, litigation and budget tracking, and litigation-related assignments, including interfacing with outside vendors and outside counsel.
- Manage substantive work and vendor relationships with operational and technological service providers.
- Identify data subjects and locations of relevant artifacts for compliance with eDiscovery requests. This will involve interviews with data subjects to obtain the full inventory of artifact locations. Facilitate secure transmission of artifacts to third parties.
- Build and manage cases using the Office 365 eDiscovery advanced compliance center.
- Work closely with the legal, security, and IT teams to manage and inventory current case workloads and ensure compliance with litigation requests and communications.
- Work on various special projects to support legal team.
To apply for this Job : Click Here