ZIGRAM is one of the world’s fastest-growing risk and compliance technology organizations operating in the Data Asset and Financial Crimes Compliance (FCC) space. Our products and solutions are compliance-critical and power some of the world’s largest banks, risk organizations, and financial institutions. Our sectors of focus include financial services, legal, life sciences, energy, and information services. The team at ZIGRAM has decades’ worth of experience in Data Assets, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Due Diligence, and Risk. We aim to deliver value to users by boosting revenues, managing risk, and reducing the cost of doing business, in a data-driven world.
This is a remote position.
- 4-8 years of experience in conducting legal research and/or managing teams which carry out legal research
- Exposure to projects and clients in the USA & North America market, is preferred.
- Experience in using multiple databases for research like Lexis Nexis, Bloomberg, Westlaw and Docket Alarm
- Proven ability to conduct open web secondary research
- Experience in managing operations, conducting online research, report writing and process development
- Demonstrable leadership, team management and crisis handling abilities
- Good language, communication and writing skills in English
- Expertise in using tools like MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Bachelors or Masters or equivalent law degree from a reputed university
- Manage and lead, legal research operations for multiple projects
- Support the manager, operations leaders and others in successfully managing and delivering outcomes in time
- Ability to conduct in-depth legal research by leveraging tools Lexis Nexis, Bloomberg Law, Manupatra , Google Scholar etc.
- Manage multiple priorities, engagements, interactions, internal/external stakeholders and client relationships at any given time
- Ensure adherence of team or resources to company guidelines, best practices and standards on an ongoing basis
- Be the first point of discussion, support, reference and communication for your team or resources
- Insightfully & actively contribute towards constant process optimization
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Contribute, positively and extensively towards building the organizational reputation, brand and operational excellence
To apply for this Job : Click Here