A one stop destination to help you build a successful career in the Indian sports industry through a scientific and meritocratic process.
To apply for this role, you must:–
- Minimum LLB /LLM from a reputed College/University.
- 6-10 Years of Post -Qualification Experience
- LLB with Company Secretary, preferred
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and oral).
- Sound Knowledge of Computers-MS word and Excel
- Well-versed in offering general legal and commercial advice.
- Organization and prioritization skills, Effective time management, detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of Companies Act, 2013, Secretarial Standards issued by ICSI, Labour Laws, Tax Laws etc.
- Experience in handling legal matters/agreements for a start-up would be preferred
- Be adept at dealing with detail and turning around legal contracts with fast turnarounds for a growing organisation
Assistant Manager/Manager- Legal and Compliance you will work on:
- Drafting contract documents, liaising with advocates and handling legal matters
- Vetting, negotiating, structuring, interpreting, executing and/or administrating contractual documents, side letters and agreements.
- Drafting replies to the notices.
- Drafting/ Reviewing of SSA,SHA, Private placement agreement, convertible notes agreement required for further round of funding.
- Responsible for statutory & legal compliance and foreign investment and FEMA Compliance
- Managing secretarial activities such as holding Board and Committee Meetings, preparing agenda and minutes, liasoning with sponsors, shareholders, directors, and regulators.
- Assist businesses with compliance and risk management related matters and where necessary, coordinating with various departments and ensuring the compliance, conducting legal audit and due diligence
- Draft and revise company policies (internal and consumer facing).
- Anticipate legal support needs of the business and help define and drive the strategic plans of the Business.
- Advising Management on various corporate and other matters.
- Handled all activities of E-Fillings of Forms to MCA pertaining to the Compliances of Companies Act.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
To apply for this Job : Click Here