Launched in 2007, BookMyShow, owned and operated by Big Tree Entertainment Pvt Ltd (founded in 1999), is India’s leading entertainment destination and the one-stop-shop for every out-of-home entertainment need. The firm is present in over 650 towns and cities in India and works with partners across the industry to provide unmatched entertainment experiences to millions of customers. Over the years, the company has evolved from a purely online ticketing platform for movies across 6,000 screens to end-to-end management of live entertainment events including music concerts, live performances, theatricals, sports, and more, all accomplished at par with global standards. Some of the key properties that BookMyShow has brought to its markets over the past few years include U2’s The Joshua Tree Tour, NBA’s debut games in India, Disney’s Aladdin, Cirque du Soleil BAZZAR as also international artists such as Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber to name a few.
- Regular communication with business units to help identify and address legal issues associated with technology, digital product, digital content, integrated marketing, and programming across the BMS platforms.
- Advise and provide legal advice on a wide spectrum of contract, technology, corporate, advertising, intellectual property, corporate, m&a, and privacy related issues.
- Work closely with BMS strategy groups to assess risks associated with content acquisition strategies and the licensing/acquisition of related right.
- Support the Legal and Business Affairs group with ongoing work streams including compliance, process improvement, template development and the use of technology to increase efficiencies.
- LLB/LLM from reputed Law School,CS degree will be an added advantage.
- 6-9 years of prior legal experience in a top-tier law firm or an e-commerce entity/event management company as a lawyer in an independent contributor capacity.
- Experience in either Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions / structured finance or Entertainment/Media/Digital technology.
- Excellent business & legal judgment. Superior ability to assess risk and determine priorities based on that risk assessment as well as the needs of the business
- Proven ability to quickly understand & learn new skill sets and new areas of practice.
- Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to tailor communication styles to diverse audiences.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete them on time.
- An entrepreneurial, creative and solution-driven outlook on all legal strategies.
- High on integrity and commitment.
To apply for this Job : Click Here