Founded by Abhay Hanjura and Vivek Gupta, Licious is a consumer food company, focussed at delighting the world with an unmatched range of meat & meat products. Present in raw & fresh meat and seafood, marinades and ready-to-eat categories, Licious is set to disrupt every food category that needs a meaty intervention!
Role : AM/Manager – Legal
Experience : 5 to 10 years
Position Goals and KPI
- Effective contract management including drafting/reviewing various types of agreements, standardising documents, and ensuring that the business risk is mitigated by organised contract management.
- Drafting, reviewing, standardising, and closing Marketing Agreements
- Legal negotiations on commercial contracts.
- Successful closure of agreements.
- Ability to analyze and assess business processes, spot issues, and propose solutions.
- Reviewing current systems and implementing policies and changes to ensure compliance.
- Drafting, structuring, and reviewing a wide variety of commercial agreements such as Marketing Agreements, Media Agreement, Endorsement Agreements, Production Agreements, Branding Agreements, IT Agreements, e-Commerce Agreements, Supply Agreement, payment gateway, MOUs, NDAs, and other Service Agreements.
- Drafting various policies that are relevant to the organisation.
- Reviewing various online platforms belonging to the organisation and drafting policies for the same.
- Implementing changes to be compliant with all applicable laws.
- Advising and counselling the business team of the organisation, by giving pro-active, legal support to minimise the risk exposure of the organisation.
- Liaising with various internal stakeholders (Business, Finance, Taxation teams) to ensure timely closure of agreements.
- Lead contractual negotiations and closure independently
- Provide legal support and advice internal customer on relevant legal issues.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal customers promoting the value of the legal function.
- Responsible for all Corporate Legal work.Conducting legal research and providing legal opinion to internal stakeholders.
- Excellent drafting and negotiating skills.
- Relevant experience and expertise in similarly responsible job position, preferably should have worked in legal department of a reputed company
- Capable of initiating, driving, and closing contracts.
- Be capable of making legal research and legal recommendations to resolve problems or improve process.
- Promote open, constructive, and collaborative relations with superiors, peers, and clients (internal & external).
- Adhere to Turn around Time standards and processes to deliver excellent legal service.
To apply for this Job : Click Here