Manipal Health Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. (MHE) is an integrated hospital service system that provides healthcare from the smallest to the most complex medical problems. MHE is a certified pioneer in the Indian healthcare industry for over 6 decades and has been delivering state-of-the-art healthcare services that are curative and preventive in nature, to both national and international patient’s world over. Driven by clinical excellence, patient centricity and ethical practices, MHE provides path-breaking medical services and technologies in this new age of healthcare.
- LLM / LLB
- 7 + Years
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to understand contract requirements and provide contract solutions.
- Draft & vet various types of agreements, contracts, MOU’s, deeds, and documents which fulfill clients need and ensure maximum protection to the company.
- Proofread, edit and fast-check legal documents for accuracy and consistency and ensure that the terms of contracts are written in language that is legally binding and in accordance with the needs of the client, generate standard form of contracts wherever required.
- Solid Exposure to complex agreements such as M&A agreements, shareholders agreements, share purchase agreements, collaboration agreements, business transfer agreements, procurement contracts, construction contracts, commercial leases and other real estate contracts.
- Working Knowledge of Corporate, commercial & Civil Litigation management.
- Working knowledge of various legal & regulatory compliances applicable to a company, intellectual property rights, privacy and data protection laws.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and suggest solutions for problems, customer complaints and client concern.
- Good Organization skills and the ability to multitask on several projects simultaneously.
To apply for this Job : Click Here