Hain, one of the fastest growing companies in the world is looking to hire an Assistant Manager – Regulatory who will be reporting to the Legal Head at their Gurgaon Office.
What you will be doing in this role?
– You will ensure products are safe to our consumers and devise regulatory strategy to open market access to new products in India and International markets
– You will guide and provide appropriate regulatory advice/inputs to Product Development team.
– You will provide Regulatory Trainings to cross functional stake holders.
– You will develop back of pack label declarations in accordance with the FSSAI Regulations & for all export countries as per global regulations.
– You will review the food labelling compliance of competitor’s market samples and create a database for future readiness.
– You will Develop and implement audit to verify compliance of products and its label. Develop and maintain metric for measuring compliance and for communicating with business and functions lead.
In addition to having sound knowledge of food regulations, the candidate would be responsible for the following:
– Drafting and vetting of agreements, contracts, MOUs, NDAs and various other correspondences for business transactions.
– You will carry out Interpretation of different laws, analyze legal information and do the essential paper work.
– You will be responsible to creating record system for proper retrieval of records.
to apply for this legal job: Click Here
About the Company:
Hain has the world’s most diverse portfolio in the better-for-you FMCG space with 58 brands across 40 categories.
– 99% of food products are Non-GMO.
– 40% of products certified organic.
– Best-in-class organic, non-GMO sourcing capabilities.
– Our gluten-free standard of <10 parts per million (more rigorous than the FDA standard)
– 71% of grocery and snacks products have 13 ingredients or less (Clean Label)
– Being the first mover behind the healthy living trend Hain has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world (named in fortune 100 fastest growing companies list consecutively for 3 years 2013-15).
– Starting in 1993, Hain Celestial has grown into a $3bn revenue company.
– Hain has 7,800 employees and 36 manufacturing facilities globally