TowerVision, a tower management company specializing in the provision of passive infrastructure to the wireless telecommunications industry is looking to hire an Assistant Manager / Sr. Executive – Legal for their Pune Office.
1) Filing and defending all litigations at the circle in order to protect the interests of the company and to regularly follow up with the advocates for timely action in the cases and to process advocate bills as and when the same becomes due.
2) Completion of legal Due Diligence for timely and proper execution of License Deeds/addendums/F&F. Timely and correct Rent processing of all sites by forwarding complete documents to HO-Legal
3) Timely execution of Fresh license deeds and rental process in case of death/change of ownership of existing sites
4) Drafting various legal notices/replies/plaints/ Written Statements
5) Supporting projects/O&M team in clearing sharing / access issues / neighbour issues at the site by appearing and defending the company interest before the police, civic, statutory and other local authorities.
6) Provide adequate advise/support to circle team in addressing all legal issues in close coordination with Regional Head and Legal & HO and to strictly follow the strategies devised by HO-Legal.
7) Maintaining upto date records of all documents/notices/trackers and to follow up all issues regularly until its logical conclusion.
To apply for this legal job: Click Here
About the Company:
TowerVision is a tower management company specializing in the provision of passive infrastructure to the wireless telecommunications industry, which is then shared among multiple operators. TowerVision combines high expertise in roll out, operation and maintenance of Telecom infrastructure.
Tower Vision provides plug and play solutions to wireless service providers and other businesses operating communication services. The company engages in the ownership, management and operation of wireless communication towers of all types and locations including Greenfield Towers, Rooftops and In-Building distributed antenna systems.