G D Bansal & Associates is an elite law firm with diversified business practice in the legal industry. Our lawyers represent a massive range of industrial, commercial & financial enterprises. G D Bansal & Associates as what initially started off with intellectual property and its’ allied legal services provider has now expanded its portfolio of practice into specific niche areas like, real estate & infrastructure, labor & industries, dispute resolutions & taxation for clients from almost every walk of business life.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- The firm is looking for smart, dynamic, and talented candidates with strong experience in the field of laws related to Intellectual Property Rights.
- Candidates’ responsibilities will include but not be limited to assisting with documents related to the drafting of legal notices, plaint, civil appeals, civil miscellaneous appeals, drafts related to Trade marks Act, written statements, writs petition, and commercial agreements, etc.
- A degree in law from a leading university recognized by the BCI.
- The firm is looking for a candidate with over 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Candidates must have prior experience in the mentioned practice areas.
- The candidate will be required to actively participate in the development and management of the practice areas.
- The candidate must be qualified to practice law in India.
- Hold a valid license of practice from the BCI.
- A positive attitude and ability to quickly learn are a must.
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong time management skills.
- Outstanding drafting skills.
- Excellent ability to multi-task.
- Ability to understand the law in contexts and propose iterative solutions;
- Ability to assist with litigation related matters
- Initiative and independent working, ability to handle tasks with minimal supervision.
To apply for this Job : Click Here