We are a cohesive team of professionals comprising of Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, Company Secretaries, Lawyers etc. offering services with a seamless cross practice areas and top of the line expertise to its clients/business partners. Instituted in 2011 by eminent professionals from diverse fields, GLS offers comprehensive services across the entire spectrum of advisory, litigation, compliance and regulatory requirements in the field of taxation, import/export and audit and assurance services.
Position for: Associate Trainee / Associate
Reporting To: Manager
Candidates holding this position should be well versed majorly in Tax Laws and Legal Drafting. The Candidate should be proficient in communication at a professional level with the clients as well as the team. The Candidate should have good command over drafting legal documents and keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and aid in adhering to such requirements. The profile ensures a comprehensive exposure to the candidate in the field of different practice areas and statutes.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with Seniors to develop legal arguments and case filings;
- Reviewing the documentation pertaining to the case and co-ordinating with the client to complete the documentation required;
- Drafting of replies to Notices / Show Cause Notices;
- Attending Personal Hearings before the adjudicating/appellate authorities.
- Drafting of additional submissions where required;
- Drafting appeal memos with respect to unfavourable orders passed by tax authorities;
- Preparing the appeal file and filing with the concerned authorities / Tribunals;
- Assistance in preparation/review of legal documents and contracts;
- Contributing towards the newsletter, articles and any such documents issued.
Attributes of Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication and organization abilities;
- Strong research and report-generating skills;
- Able to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
Law Intern or Associate / Previously worked under a Lawyer or in a Law firm and Graduate with at least 1-3 years of experience in the tax / legal industry. Candidates with working experience in tax litigations will be preferred.
Location: Marol, Andheri (East) – Work from Office
Timings: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
To apply for this Job : Click Here