Formed by highly qualified and experienced lawyers from major Indian law firms, Légalics has diverse and extensive practice areas providing a full range of legal services to its clients. With our in-depth understanding of clients and commitment to provide exceptional services, our lawyers are equipped to handle a broad range of legal issues. We focus on Mergers and Acquisitions, Structuring of Business Transactions, Corporate and Commercial matters, Foreign Exchange Regulations, and Banking and Finance (including Aviation Finance). We also have lawyers with expertise in Tax, Competition laws, Dispute Resolution, Real Estate, Information Technology, and Intellectual Property.
Qualification & Required Skills
Education: Law graduate from a reputed university
Experience: 1-3 years of PQE
- Strong legal drafting capabilities. Strong command over English, both written and spoken, is imperative.
- Awareness of court procedures and requirements.
- Excellent research and analytical skills, with an ability to comprehend and work on multiple matters.
- Ability to engage with people, and manage scenarios through a nimble and proactive approach
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
Remuneration: Competitive salary as per candidate’s experience and proficiency.
To apply for this Job : Click Here