UnitedLex is a data and professional services company delivering outcomes that create value for high-performing law firms and corporate legal departments in the areas of digital litigation, intellectual property, contracts, compliance, and legal operations.
- To review documents as per the project protocol
- Conduct Quality Control and Quality Assurance in accordance with the UnitedLex Document Review Manual
- Perform tasks like creating searches and persistent highlighting
- Provide effective written and verbal feedback to Associates on assignment performance.
- Validating teams time entries
- Escalate substantive issues and any other project-related issues of concern to Team Lead/Manager
- Leading team huddles/sharing huddle notes
- Draft client Decision Log entries for final review by Manager
- Prepare and deliver case metrics (including productivity and quality metrics) for Team Lead/Manager review
- Work flow management
- Assist Team Lead/Manager in executing core UnitedLex Document Review processes
- Participate in client calls on occasion
- Managing project updates
- Assist in training team on project protocols and Decision Log updates
- Mentor Associates
- Assist in departmental domain trainings and ESAT initiatives
Qualification & Exeperience
- Understanding of legal fundamentals, methods & procedures
- Basic proficiency in the following MS office skills Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Willingness to stretch and work on weekends to meet client deadlines.
- Ready to work a 9 hour shift anywhere between 8:30am and 7:30pm.
- Should be ready to stretch beyond regular hours
- FTH – Duration will be dependent on project requirement/availability
- Should be willing to travel on business for short and long durations readily
- All specific company policies to apply without exception
- Compulsory adherence of ISO/IEC 27001: 2005 guidelines
- Openness to new ideas and ability to understand other’s points of view and adjusts his/her own approach accordingly.
- Exhibit necessary attributes of confidence, tolerance, empathy, optimism and respect for others in times of change.
- Ability to effectively put across the information in the manner that is easy to understand.
- Ability to retain the information and grasp the feedback.
- Ability to support the team by taking ownership, supporting and appreciating performance.
- Ability to build professional relationship with peers, supervisor and client face.
Time Management & Schedule Adherence
- Establishing a course of action for self to accomplish specific goals within the identified timelines.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and overall quality of work is as per the requirement specified
- Treat people with respect, keep commitment and works with integrity
To apply for this Job : Click Here