Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
About The Team
This role is part of the legal team that supports Amazon’s devices and digital media businesses in India.
- LL.B. (undergraduate law degree) from a recognized university in India.
- Min 2 and upto 5 years of post-qualification experience at a leading law firm and/or in-house at a major multinational corporation handling issues related to technology, products, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and clients and work with other team members in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- In-house or law firm experience in product counseling / consumer devices space
To apply for this Job : Click Here