UnitedLex is a data and professional services company delivering outcomes that create value for high-performing law firms and corporate legal departments in the areas of digital litigation, intellectual property, contracts, compliance, and legal operations.
JOB TITLE: Associate Counsel
United Lex is a technology and legal services company committed to delivering full-scale Digital
Transformation having operational footprint in 18-plus countries. It provides a broad range of legal and professional services to its customers. Its success is based on a foundation of creative, talented
individuals working as a team in a collaborative environment. The remit is to enhance existing transactional legal support with the innovative use of operational tools, process, and technology.
We are looking to hire talented professionals to join our existing coterie of dynamic legal attorneys at our Global Delivery Center (GDC) to provide transactional legal support to one of UnitedLex’ elite clients, DXC Technology. If you’re eager for your next challenge, United Lex is an ideal place to get ahead.
Visit www.unitedlex.com for more information about the company.
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- At least 3 years of experience at a law firm and/or global corporation
- Contract review and negotiations experience required, preferably in IT/ITeS industry
- Ability to analyze commercial/legal risks and provide rationalized advice on specific deals
- Strong understanding of the principles of contract laws
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team or with limited guidance
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Display mindset to adapt to new tools and a data-driven culture
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, and related software programs
- Provide legal support in respect of deals that involves review and negotiation of contractual terms and conditions.
- Provide ongoing legal advice to account teams regarding legal implications of specific terms and conditions in existing contracts.
- Support DXC’s customer aligned deal attorneys and senior negotiators, including editing, drafting, negotiating,conducting legal research, account counseling and preparing deal governance documentation.
- Provide legal support with respect to transition and transformation activities including contract
- interpretation, document drafting, attending meetings, and responding to key communications.
- Actively support internal stakeholders in connection with resolution of issues or any disputes between an account and a customer and/or third party that are not being handled by internal account support teams.
- Ensure that deals are reviewed and negotiated in accordance with the approved deal governance guidelines.
- Support transactions involving client-specific procurements.
To apply for this Job : Click Here