Started in 2014, we are a new generation consulting firm in the Human Capital domain. Our interventions are aimed to increase the ROI on Human Capital through intervention based on System Thinking Approaches. We aim at creating disruptions in the Human Capital domain. We not only provide solutions to our clients but try to identify their pain areas and then design interventions. And we are keen to partner you in your journey and learn from each other. Also if we can’t do something we do not hesitate to walk out.
- Independently review, draft and advise on routine agreements;
- Liaising with internal clients, outside legal counsel, colleagues and staff to manage day-to-day functioning of the team, including contractual negotiations;
- Independently review tenders (Request for Proposals) issued by Clients, Proposals and Engagement Letters submitted to the Client.
- Developing formats /templates for various types of agreements
- Assist the legal head in resolving overall legal matters/issues.
- To update the litigation and contract software and ensure necessary MIS is prepared;
- Keep records of all the billing and other engagements with the external lawyers;
- Participate in special projects as assigned from time to time that has an impact on company strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and changing tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in contract drafting and negotiation.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a collegial team with some direct supervision, within company guidelines and department policies.
- Should be able to coach the team as and when required.
- Team Player
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse and changing environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.
- LLB/ LLM with a minimum of 12 years of overall experience with a law firm corporate.
To apply for this Job : Click Here