Elevate is a law company, providing consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s multi-disciplinary team of legal professionals, business professionals, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Review documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions.
- Good knowledge of managing individual assignment and have in-dept understanding of the subject matter.
- Attends all mandatory training and certification courses and should proactively undertake non-mandatory trainings.
- Manage Volume count and accuracy with project/engagement.
- Review, QC and QA huge volumes of complex litigation documents with highest productivity and accuracy.
- Identify and assess the impact of application of review guidelines on documents.
- Ensure adherence to Elevate’s standard operating procedures on projects.
- Make timely escalations.
- 0-2 years of experience in document review.
Skills For Success
- Thorough and meticulous.
- Organized and efficient – handles particular responsibility assigned to him/her particularly quickly and accurately.
- Prompt to spot/address/escalate issues that aren’t substantive issues (e.g. a workflow problem or suggestion).
- Acts as a team player and abstains from team dysfunctional activity.
- Internal – Teamwork skills are critical.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in LLB or LLM.
To apply for this Job : Click Here