UnitedLex is the go-to leader in optimizing legal and accelerating business through digital agility. The world’s most forward-thinking businesses, law departments, and law firms rely on the company’s expertise in over 25 global jurisdictions. Founded in 2006, the team includes 3,000 legal, engineering, and technology professionals with major operations in 18 countries.
- To review documents as per the project protocol
- Conduct Quality Control and Quality Assurance in accordance with the UnitedLex Document Review Manual
- Perform tasks like creating searches and persistent highlighting
- Provide effective written and verbal feedback to Associates on assignment performance.
- Validating teams time entries
- Escalate substantive issues and any other project-related issues of concern to Team Lead/Manager
- Leading team huddles/sharing huddle notes
- Draft client Decision Log entries for final review by Manager
- Prepare and deliver case metrics (including productivity and quality metrics) for Team Lead/Manager review
- Work flow management
- Assist Team Lead/Manager in executing core UnitedLex Document Review processes
- Participate in client calls on occasion
- Managing project updates
- Assist in training team on project protocols and Decision Log updates
- Mentor Associates
- Assist in departmental domain trainings and ESAT initiatives
QUALIFICATION & EXEPERIENCE:
- Understanding of legal fundamentals, methods & procedures
- Basic proficiency in the following MS office skills Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Willingness to stretch and work on weekends to meet client deadlines.
- Ready to work a 9 hour shift anywhere between 8:30am and 7:30pm.
- Should be ready to stretch beyond regular hours
- FTH – Duration will be dependent on project requirement/availability
- Should be willing to travel on business for short and long durations readily
- All specific company policies to apply without exception
- Compulsory adherence of ISO/IEC 27001: 2005 guidelines
- Openness to new ideas and ability to understand other’s points of view and adjusts his/her own approach accordingly.
- Exhibit necessary attributes of confidence, tolerance, empathy, optimism and respect for others in times of change.
- Ability to effectively put across the information in the manner that is easy to understand.
- Ability to retain the information and grasp the feedback.
- Ability to support the team by taking ownership, supporting and appreciating performance.
- Ability to build professional relationship with peers, supervisor and client face.
Time management & Schedule adherence:
- Establishing a course of action for self to accomplish specific goals within the identified timelines.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and overall quality of work is as per the requirement specified
- Treat people with respect, keep commitment and works with integrity
To apply for this Job : Click Here