WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1.5 billion people across 180+ countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It’s a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise company in connection with regulatory, payments and fintech matters.
- Advise company on compliance, privacy, and payments issues.
- Manage a large portfolio, arising out of regulatory matters, intellectual property, privacy, integrity, telecommunications, and encryption.
- Represent WhatsApp externally to various audiences
- Some travel may be required
- Work may involve projects in other areas, including areas involving unfamiliar subject matters
- LLB and excellent academic credentials from a top law school.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including prior in-house experience with Internet or technology companies and/or a law firm.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with in-house clients and business partners.
To apply for this Job : Click Here