Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Advise company in connection with regulatory, payments and fintech matters.
- Advise company on compliance, privacy, and payments issues.
- Manage a large portfolio, arising out of regulatory matters, intellectual property, privacy, integrity, telecommunications, and encryption.
- Represent WhatsApp externally to various audiences
- Some travel may be required
- Work may involve projects in other areas, including areas involving unfamiliar subject matters
- LLB and excellent academic credentials from a top law school.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including prior in-house experience with Internet or technology companies and/or a law firm.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with in-house clients and business partners.
To apply for this Job : Click Here