We are one of India’s most exciting, fast growing and largest mobile gaming companies. Founded in 2014, and backed by Elevation Capital and Chiratae Ventures, our vision is to create simple, impactful casual game experiences at massive scale.
- Provide Legal Advisory service to all the functions and business teams at PlaySimple Games.
- Review templates, contracts, key documents and suggest, guide and recommend changes from the legal perspective.
- Providing support around labour compliance (New laws & regulations), contingent labour etc.
- 2 to 4 years of post-qualification experience in a law firm /start ups/ MNC. Experience in general corporate & end-to-end contract negotiation.
- Strong communication and drafting skills in English.
- Experience in laws related to digital payments, intellectual property, financial services and start up business is desirable.
- Ability to independently coordinate with internal and external stakeholders as may be necessary.
- Skills to keep track of legal expenses and promptly notify management.
- Expertise in maintaining and periodically updating MIS trackers.
- Strong legal research and analytical skills.
- Fluency in MS Office and related tools
To apply for this Job : Click Here