A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company; going all the way, together, for our customers and society. ALL THE WAY is our commitment to connect the world so that everyone has both the possibility and the ability to trade, grow and thrive.
We are looking for
- The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor of Law. Master of Law a plus.
- The candidate has 3-5 years of experience from an in-house function in an internationally oriented law firm or international corporation with an experience in single headedly dealing (drafting, reviewing and finalizing) with agreements.
- Understanding of international commercial law and shipping law is preferred.
- Given high stakeholder interaction excellent English skills both oral as well as written are required and proven capability in MS Office is expected
- Reviewing contracts
- Liaising closely with business owners and other legal departments in the Group
- Advising stakeholders on the legal implication of the clauses in contracts
- Negotiations with customers and/or suppliers
- Creating legal awareness
- Supporting the CENLAW team and leadership in contract management/governance.
- Review and report obligations to ensure that responsibilities defined under the contract are met.
- Develop ‘eye to eye’ relationship and engagement with internal stakeholders and implement process capability.
- Provide consistent and predictable high-quality service to business partners and end customers
- Ensuring a well-governed and diligent contracting process from start to finish
To apply for this Job : Click Here