FMC Technologies is now TechnipFMC. Learn more on our new company page or at www.TechnipFMC.com.
- Review of technical services agreement, supplier agreements, contract management, NDA’s, Power of Attorney, standardize terms and processes from various global entities.
- Adhere to the SOP’s guidelines for creation and review of various contract documents and ensure that the draft/created documents are delivered on time to customers basis their requirements.
- Track and report operational metrics that have been identified for the contract review process, on an ongoing basis.
- Follow-up with the respective stakeholders to get the final executed copy (with the client signature).
- Track digitized contracts over Electronic signature platforms (such as Adobe Sign, Docusign) and archive final executed contractual documents in the repository.
- Ensure clear and timely responses are provided to any queries/requests on Contract signing/execution that come to the GBS Legal Team.
- The candidate should also carry out the below mentioned accountabilities:
- Present to new GBS customers the existing Applications, train them and provide them support.
- Present to new GBS employees the existing Applications, train them and provide them support.
- Learn how to, and be responsible for, managing the parameters/user access corresponding to their respective domain, on the GBS Applications.
- Document knowledge and create training content.
- Capture customers’ and GBS employees’ demands for improvement, sort them (if paraments based) or articulate them for the Applications developers (if for further technical development)
You are meant for this job if you have/can
- 4-5 years of experience
- LLB from a recognised university
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication, verbal and written, and drafting skills
- Experience in a Law Firm/in-house
- Understands basis contracting principles with ability to read and analyze low to mid complexity contracts
- Ability to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage self and/or teams delivery commitments with professional and positive attitude.
- Ability to advise and interact with all levels of management.
- Share Point knowledge (O365)
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
To apply for this Job : Click Here