Founded in 2019, Glance is a consumer internet company that has created highly disruptive digital platforms including Glance and Roposo. Glance has redefined the way internet is consumed on the lock screen, removing the need for searching and downloading apps. Over 400 million smartphones now come enabled with Glance’s next-generation internet experience. Roposo has revolutionized commerce by launching a destination for creator-led live entertainment commerce. Headquartered in Singapore, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi Group and is funded by Jio Platforms, Google and Mithril Capital.
What you will be doing?
- Drafting and reviewing various legal & commercial agreements including negotiating and ensuring closure of such agreements
- Routine legal advice to business and operation units and research on legal aspects relating to various relevant topics (like content laws, gaming laws, information technology laws, etc.)
- Lead and drive changes in contracts-related processes; where appropriate, developing templates for a diverse range of agreements, such as content / intellectual property licensing and partnership agreements, end user facing terms, influencer marketing, advertiser, agency and vendor agreements
- Co-ordinating with advisors, external consultants and internal teams for handling closing transactions/matters
- General compliance (corporate and other statutory compliances) and handling disputes (drafting and replying to legal notices etc.).
- Assist in providing general legal/risk mitigation advice and compliance activities to multi-functional teams on miscellaneous matters, such as government compliance, labour and employment compliance, IP, privacy, and regulatory issues.
- Assisting in administration/enforcements of systems and processes to ensure contracts meeting legal and Glance policy requirements with employees, business partners, sourcing, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
What do we expect?
- Experience in contract drafting, reviewing, and negotiating
- 1-3 years of post-admission legal experience
- Law Firm or In house Experience working with a technology company
- Familiarity with consumer facing platforms, particularly Media Space/ E-Commerce/ Media-Tech/ Ad-Tech/New-age platforms
- Knowledge/experience in content related transactions, intellectual property and multi-jurisdictional issues
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally. Preference for experience working with a global company and with teams in India and other geographic locations
- Qualified law graduate from India
To apply for this Job : Click Here