Suren Uppal Offices or SUO is a full-service legal partnership firm comprising of a team of dedicated and dynamic lawyers and entrepreneurs who are committed to providing expeditious, effective, feasible and sustainable, legal, business, and policy-related services and solutions and having its office in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Carving its exclusive and exceptional identity and building the Firm’s legacy, the team at SUO ensures to safeguard their clients’ interests by adopting sustainable, innovative as well as traditionally rich methodologies and approaches of the legal practice that enable them to provide the most effective and expeditious legal remedy to the Clients.
Responsibilities of selected candidates shall include:
- Drafting pleadings, written submissions, affidavits etc. for matters before the Supreme Court and various High Courts, Tribunals, Boards, Commissions etc.;
- Drafting and vetting Agreements, MoUs, undertakings, term sheets, business correspondences and other commercial/legal instruments/documents;
- Researching on issues of Law & Policy in relation to matters being handled by the and opinions sought from the office;
- Preparing Notes & briefs on Cases, Questions of Law, other research topics that maybe provided from time to time;
- Appearing before various Courts, Tribunals, Boards, Commissions etc.
- Assisting in the process of preparing for cases, strategizing, drafting etc.
- Travelling to various parts of India to appear in or assist in relation to cases before High Courts.
- Undertaking such other related or relevant tasks and responsibilities as maybe expected from the candidate.
- The Candidate ought to have successfully completed an LLB course from any Institute/University recognized by the BCI.
- The candidate ought to have a strong foundational understanding of the law and the jurisprudential underpinnings thereof.
Interested candidates may apply by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants shall follow the following instructions while applying:
- The subject of the mail shall read “Application-Post of Law Associate-[Your Name]”
- The body of the E-mail shall consist of a Cover letter bearing your name, year of graduation, university from which you completed/are pursuing your LLB and a brief description of whatever you deem appropriate to be included in your Cover Letter. All of these details maybe encapsulated in such manner and using such format as the candidate may deem appropriate along with the CV.
To apply for this Job : Click Here