Elevate is a law company, providing consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s multi-disciplinary team of legal professionals, business professionals, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Provide support to its corporate customers by verifying/testing the citation links updated by the vendor.
- Maintain and ensure the customers citation management system (Ela-CMS)/other specified platform stayed up to date.
- Follow the rules defined by the customer
- Perform quality checks and coordinate with the vendor to ensure the citation links are updated appropriately
- Test/verify the content updated by the customer/vendor
- Coordinate to ensure all the issues are escalated appropriately
- Provide ad hoc support to ensure the department runs smoothly
- Extends help for the monthly and quarterly reports and provides other value additions to processes
- Attend meetings with the Customer, team, as may be required
- Extends help to maintains the spreadsheets and reports for production and quality of the team
- Extends support to the team in other related process
- 2-3 years preferably in an legal department or in a professional environment,
- (legal, finance, advertising, banking) – but will consider other relevant work experience
- Bachelors/Masters Degree
- Preferred Law Graduate
Skills For Success
- Super organized and a wiz at scheduling, multitasking and keeping projects on track.
- Detail focused with a penchant for accuracy.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- High energy engaging and outgoing.
- Understands how to build relationships.
- Team player who works well across the organization
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Confident in customer facing role.
- MS Office Skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding
To apply for this Job : Click Here