An online legal education startup who stand for ‘legal literacy’ for all & who thrive to make people successful. We believe that justice will only be available to all via legal literacy & high-quality legal aid. Quality legal help can be provided only via skilled legal professionals – We, as a legal education provider, focus on creating & delivering practically oriented, career-specific law courses which can increase the skill-set of any legal professional/student and make them employable/increase their efficiency in a current job.
Position – Associate
Eligibility: LLB/LLM Degree
2 to 3 Years PQE in Litigation
- Draft course chapters, PPTs, and simulation exercises
- Conduct and host classes
- Evaluate student assignments and provide in-line feedback
- Mentor students and help them with their queries
- Strategize and effectuate course delivery in coordination with the team assigned
Requirements of the role:
- Experience as a legal associate in a law firm/chamber (Civil/Criminal/Arbitration).
- Experience in drafting suits, complaints, petitions, appeals, applications etc.
- Courtroom exposure would be preferred
(Work experience should be post PQE)
- Know-how to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Meet)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to work dynamically and adapt to role changes
- Time-management skills
- Ability to work congenially with a team
To apply for this Job : Click Here