An online legal education startup who stand for ‘legal literacy’ for all & who thrive to make people successful. We believe that justice will only be available to all via legal literacy & high-quality legal aid. Quality legal help can be provided only via skilled legal professionals – We, as a legal education provider, focus on creating & delivering practically oriented, career-specific law courses which can increase the skill-set of any legal professional/student and make them employable/increase their efficiency in a current job. We want everyone – professionals/innovators/entrepreneurs/common people – to gain legal knowledge, empower themselves & be extraordinary! For this, without putting emphasis on legal terminology, we provide practical training which can help anyone to achieve a winning career.
- Draft course chapters, PPTs, and simulation exercises
- Conduct and host classes.
- Evaluate student assignments and provide in-line feedback
- Mentor students and help them with their queries
- Strategize and effectuate course delivery in coordination with the team assigned
- Must be a Graduate in LLB/LLM.
- Experience as a legal associate in a law firm/chamber (Civil/Criminal/Arbitration)
- Experience in drafting suits, complaints, petitions, appeals, applications, etc.
- Courtroom exposure would be preferred.
(Work experience should be post PQE)
- Know-how to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Meet)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to work dynamically and adapt to role changes
- Time-management skills
- Ability to work congenitally with a team
To apply for this Job : Click Here