A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
- Bachelor’s of Law, comparable law degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of relevant advisory and regulatory experience within the intellectual property, financial, and technology related areas in India.
- Experience working on product advisory assignments and managing litigation in India with a multinational company.
- Well-organized with the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of matters from the complex matters to the routine standard matters.
- Conduct legal reviews of Google’s product initiatives and work in consultation with Google’s government affairs representatives to provide solution-oriented practical advice to facilitate product launches and initiatives in India.
- Manage all aspects of litigation disputes, and advise pre-litigation disputes, regulatory investigations, and other contentious matters.
- Advise executive management and cross-functional project teams in other regions with regard to potential legal risks in India. Ensure compliance with applicable laws across all aspects of Google’s operations in region.
- Work closely with various legal, product, engineering, and business team members to provide counseling on litigation disputes.
- Work with external legal counsel on specific matters ranging from regulatory issues to expert advice requests and to take an active role in litigation disputes.
To apply for this Job : Click Here