Navi Technologies (erstwhile known as BACQ) is founded by Sachin Bansal & Ankit Agarwal to build consumer-centric and technology-driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space.
- Support the (Mutual Fund) business in remaining compliance within the regulatory environment and managing their risk
- Drive the identification, assessment, measurement, mitigation and monitoring of compliance risk as it pertains to the business.
- Participate in the review of new business initiatives and transactions requiring pre-approval
- Deliver independent risk assessment and reports that provide senior management with the risk profile of the firm.
- Manage regulatory inquiries and examinations in close coordination with the CCO and Business partners.
- Manage Scheme Information Documents filings, interactions with SEBI and provide compliance support the business team during launch of NFOs.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders like Business, Product, Operations, Technology, Legal etc. to address compliance issues which many impact the function/business and develop approaches/ action plans to manage current and emerging risks.
- Advanced Degree preferred – Law, CA, CS, Law.
- Strong understanding of Compliance requirements and regulations. Exposure to requirements of multiple regulators viz. SEBI would be desirable.
- Between 3-6 years post qualifications experience in Banking & Financial Services industry in a Compliance or control or risk advisory related function. Prior experience in the mutual fund industry is helpful.
- Experience in managing regulatory inspections/ audits would be preferable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and can thrive under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills and people management skills.
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here