The position purports to be a dependable resource in the legal department for diligently and independently handling the assignments in a timely and efficient manner so as to enable the business team to obtain value out of legal support and mitigate ascertainable legal & commercial risks.
* Drafting, vetting, negotiating and finalizing contracts of various streams with regard to Non-Aero functions of the airport for Non-Aero, IT, Finance, S&V, FMS & HR Departments and DIAL’s joint ventures
* Structuring / legal compatibility of transactions and the drafting of tender & transaction documents including drafting, RFQ, RFP, License Agreement and other bidding documents, in coordination with Business Team keeping in mind OMDA obligations
* Pro-active legal support in the documentation and handling of issues pertaining to business & legal matters including the drafting, vetting of correspondences with Licensees
* Advisory to business teams, representations to government on various legal aspects of business
* Standardization / re-standardization of existing contract templates
* Drafting and vetting of Notices, Replies & communications to vendors, concessionaires, licensees, MoCA, AAI, DGCA, BCAS, Customs & other govt departments
Drafting/ vetting of responses to PQs and other stakeholders
* Research, MIS, knowledge sharing, BE Brigade
* Maintain cross-functional dialogues
Additional qualification of CS OR on debt & equity financing OR international trade / commercial laws will be an added advantage
Relevant and total years of Experience:
(4-8) years of experience on contracts, financing & other transactions with strong academic understanding of commercial and applicable legal provisions.
GMR is an infrastructure Development Company founded in 1978 and headquartered in Bangalore . The Group is well diversified and professionally managed with ownership interests in Energy, Transportation and Manufacturing.