CRIF is a global company specializing in credit bureau and business information, outsourcing and processing services, and credit solutions.
Job Role and Description
- Drafting and negotiating agreements, including master services agreements, software license, and renewal documentation, and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders, including information security, internal and regulatory compliance, sales, marketing, corporate legal, and finance for successful closure of the transaction within the required time frame.
- Implement contracting policies, which may involve assisting sales teams with on-going client contracts, advising on contractual terms and associated risks.
- Ensure compliance with RBI policies and CICRA Act and other compliance needs as per the business practices and regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in convening Board and Shareholders Meeting.
- Preparation of meeting documents, minutes etc
- File regular returns with appropriate authorities.
- Providing opinion on legal aspects pertaining to data privacy.
- Interacting with external Lawyer officers for court Matters.
- Drafting Annual Reports as per Compliance of Companies Act,2013.
- Qualified Company Secretary and LLB.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to interact with co-workers, and/or other external contacts.
- Ability to work on aggressive timelines and in an environment with fluctuating priorities.
- Good negotiation
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent and advanced Microsoft Word skills; proficient in Adobe products, Excel, and PowerPoint; Salesforce.com experience preferred.
To apply for this Job : Click Here