Headquartered in Gurgaon, Aye Finance is a new-age finance company providing business loans to small and micro enterprises across India. Since 2014 we have continued to chart an exciting growth path in this under-banked segment while maintaining a high benchmark for credit quality. These millions of profitable small and micro businesses are, essentially, locked out of the financial system. We believe we can overcome this financing challenge and unlock a massive business opportunity while creating a transformative social impact.
- Vetting and reviewing various referenced agreements like NDA, Securitization, Lease Agreements, etc to ensure company’s full legal rights
- Facilitating expeditious execution and finalization of agreements, contract and other legal documents
- Reviewing, vetting and execution of Lender’s Agreement and any other Ancillary agreement
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors regarding business decision and operations
- Providing clarification on legal language or specification to any legal query raised in the organization
- Publishing MIS of Policies, Agreements and litigation on a regular interval.
- Reviewing of all the Policies of all the Departments (whether internal or regulatory) and rectifying of GAP found upon reviewing.
- Following up with Departments on implementation of their respective policies.
- Providing Legal Assistance in compliance to the compliance Officer
- Implementing and following up for Non-IT Vendor TPRM evaluation and reporting of same to Risk Committee
- Tracking of Lenders’ Financials and Non-Financial Covenants
- LLB from a reputable institute.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in a leading NBFC/Bank
- Eye for detail with strong work ethics
- Ability to maintain good relationship with stakeholders
- Understanding of financial products and NBFC working and various regulations affecting NBFCs
- Understanding of Company’s Act along with regulations of RBI and SEBI.
To apply for this Job : Click Here