Kotak Life Insurance offers its customers innovative life insurance products that help them stay financially independent at every stage of life.
Objective of the Role
To handle Litigation and legal affairs of the Company. Drafting of replies to legal notices. Updation of case status in MIS. Fact finding of cases and finalisation of replies to the Consumer Complaint. Provide legal opinion. Co-ordination with different departments to procure the case related facts/details etc. Follow up and co-ordination with Lawyers regarding status of cases.
- Responsible for fact finding of cases by collating facts/documents from different departments of the Company.
- Fact finding and drafting of reply to legal notices.
- Drafting reply/written statement in response to Cases received against the Company.
- Sound knowledge of Handling Criminal cases, liaison with Police personnel/authorities.
- Co-ordination and follow up with the advocates for effective representation on behalf of the Company in all cases. Updation of Next date of hearing of all the cases.
- Undertaking legal research on relevant topics.
- Preparation of Legal MIS to use it as a control mechanism for monitoring of legal cases.
- Incumbent may be required to travel for attending court case/FIR/Police Complaint etc.
- Handle legal queries received from other departments of the organisation.
Internal Relations: All departments of the Company
External Relations: Lawyers, courts and various authorities
- Qualification – LL.B. / LL.M. from recognised institution.
- 3-5 yrs. of experience (preferably from Insurance sector/ corporate / litigation / law firm)
To apply for this Job : Click Here