We support critical VLSI hiring (AMER, APAC, and EMEA). Our passion is to be a one-stop staffing solution provider in the semiconductor space. Please feel free to let us know whenever recruiting needs arises.
Responsibilities in brief:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day litigation support needs of the assigned cases and projects.
- Responsible for efficient and effective legal help with all general business issues, real estate transactions, contracts, mortgages, notes, partnership agreements, mechanic liens and related work.
- Assisting US advocates with complex lawsuits related to litigation, contracts, disputes.
- Collaborate with the legal team in works related to litigation, lease transactions, property management, purchase and sale transactions, civil, commercial and construction related litigation work.
- Effectively lead, manage and conduct business litigation, including drafting, able to work on e-discovery platforms, motions, attend hearings, conduct depositions, and calendar and docket control.
- Build and maintain databases of the litigation for the documents and database.
- Provide every type of timely support by being organized about documents.
- Assist the legal case teams in case related support work as needed.
What we expect you to have:
- Law degree, min LLB.
- 5-7 years experience, preferably in US civil/ contract/ business litigation matters and commercial / civil arbitration
- Experience in multifamily apartment buildings and LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit) projects is a plus but not required.
- Understanding of real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions, as well as civil commercial and construction litigation.
- Capability to build excellent interpersonal relations, and excellence in communication
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Sound judgment and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and meet assigned deadlines
- Multitasking skills who can meet and or exceed quality expectations
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and advanced internet skills (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Strong negotiating skills with both legal and financial / commercial issues
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
To apply for this Job : Click Here