Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- 3 to 5 years of Corporate experience preferred with IT contracts necessary or legal firm experience with IT clients.
- Strong knowledge of basic principles of contract drafting, review, and negotiation with an ability to provide practical solutions.
- Ability to work independently, and take direction from senior members of the team.
- Resourceful, driven and collaborative.
- Pragmatic, business focus with an understanding of business goals and commercial realities as well as legal risk.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with global privacy law and GDPR.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results cross-functionally.
- CTC -10 to 13 LPA
To apply for this Job : Click Here