Pharmanovia is a dynamic, fast-growing international pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 20 brands across more than 140 markets. Our mission is to improve patient health globally through the revitalisation of niche, tried and
- Advise all business units on all legal questions and issues, including advisory, drafting, reviewing and negotiation of all legal documents and transactional support on key deals and projects, in order to mitigate risk exposures.
- Identifies and analyse legal risks and opportunities, and suggest mitigation measures
- Product commercialisation contracts e.g., distribution agreements, logistics services agreements; product warehousing agreements
- Supply Chain e.g., product supply agreements; toll manufacturing agreements
- Product Development and Product in-licensing agreements
- Regulatory Agreements
- Confidentiality / non-disclosure agreements
- Amendments to existing legal contacts
- Advising internal stakeholders on the content of other legal documents, such as powers of attorney
- Providing legal advice and guidance to the wider business on ad hoc legal issues and business projects
- Oversee the maintenance of a centralised legal contracts database
About you – you will ideally have:
- Qualified Lawyer
- 3 – 5 years of post-qualification experience gained in a leading MNC.
- Solid legal training, gained in a respected law firm or an in-house legal function.
- Commercial contracts experience – reviewing, drafting, negotiating.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical / life sciences industry would be helpful, but is not essential
- Experience having worked on/supported more senior legal colleagues on complex commercial matters, including product acquisitions/divestments & M&A activities.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders and colleagues (both within the business and externally)
- Robust drafting capability & excellent attention to detail
- Excellent English language skills – written and spoken
To apply for this Job : Click Here