Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. Visit us at hitachivantara.com.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide array of commercial contracts, direct purchasing agreements, partner agreement, procurement agreements, master agreements, services agreements, nondisclosure agreements, consortium agreements and others, in India and other ASEAN regions.
- Reviewing of tender documents, bids, contract documents for risk analysis and mitigation steps, and accordingly respond to the bids, including government tenders from Indian and other governments in ASEAN.
- As Company Secretary participating in various meetings of boards, committees and management bodies; preparing the agendas and minutes of such meetings within strict time periods.
- Updating local registrar of companies to reflect corporate changes and ensure all requisite filing is completed.
- Assisting the legal team in ensuring that Hitachi Vantara boards, committees and management bodies comply with relevant local legislation and regulation, including timely filing of forms and returns with the MCA/ROC, preparation and maintenance of books and records.
- Support other lawyers for advisory and legal matters in India and ASEAN from time to time.
- This position will have regular interactions with and opportunities to collaborate within, and beyond, the global
- Hitachi Vantara Legal & Compliance Team.
- Ability to travel as the job requires.
ExperienceWhat you bring to the team
- A Bachelor’s degree in law from a recognized university with 4+ years of experience preferably with recent experience in the IT/ITeS sector.
- Membership with the Institute of Company Secretaries of India is a must.
- Impeccable integrity – ethical and honest in all respects
- Excellent interpersonal skills. An individual who can work with a range of internal and external business and legal professionals across APAC and globally, manage multiple priorities and projects with firm deadlines, and influence cross-functional teams.
- Strong such as legal research, document drafting, advice preparation, client liaison, negotiation abilities and file management. Good knowledge of and strong foundation in commercial law and contract negotiations.
- A business-oriented, practical and balanced approach, is required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deliver tasks within set deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here