Manipal Health Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. (MHE) is an integrated hospital service system that provides healthcare from the smallest to the most complex medical problems. MHE is a certified pioneer in the Indian healthcare industry for over 6 decades and has been delivering state-of-the-art healthcare services that are curative and preventive in nature, to both national and international patient’s world over. Driven by clinical excellence, patient centricity and ethical practices, MHE provides path-breaking medical services and technologies in this new age of healthcare.
Location: Old Airport Road, Bangalore
- Solid command over law and procedure under company law and FEMA, ensure compliance to Companies Act, Secretarial Standards, FEMA and Rules and Regulations thereunder
- Prepare and finalize Board Agenda, Minutes, Circular Resolutions and supporting papers, manage Board and Committee meetings in compliance with the Board procedure and decorum
- Preparation, updation and maintenance of Statutory Records & Registers as required under the provisions of companies Act
- Prepare and file various forms, documents and returns under Company Law and FEMA, including preparation and filing of annual XBLR filings, FC-GPR, FC-TRS, ODI, FLA, preparation of Directors Reports, Memorandum and Articles etc.
- Handle internal and external Auditors, Regulators, internal and external Stakeholders on corporate secretarial matters
- Working knowledge of corporate, commercial and civil litigation management
- Working knowledge of various legal and regulatory compliances applicable to a company beyond Company Law and FEMA
- Exposure to mergers, demerger, acquisitions ,takeovers, inward and outward investments, business transfer, share purchase agreement, shareholders agreement, etc , desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including an impeccable command over English language
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask on several projects simultaneously
Qualification: CS / LLB (All groups should be cleared)
Experience: 1+ year
To apply for this Job : email their CVs to email@example.com