We’re a cloud technology company that provides organizations around the world with computing infrastructure and software to help them innovate, unlock efficiencies and become more effective. We also created the world’s first – and only – autonomous database to help organize and secure our customers’ data.
Your responsibilities include
- Advising and supporting JAPAC Legal and Compliance colleagues, Sales and other business stakeholders on matters related to – commercial contracts, compliance, Customer focus and Oracle policies, practices and processes.
- Examining RF/x bid documents, to assess the integrity of company approvals for business dealings
- Handling TDD reviews in a timely and efficient manner for order closure and bookings
- Record keeping and working with our corporate systems controllers to produce reports and analytics
- Participating in the JAPAC Legal and Compliance Department initiatives as need arises, and collaborating with Oracle Compliance Counsel and Compliance Officer locally as well as internationally.
- Conducting training for sales and legal staff, and other employees regarding TDD and other compliance matters.
- Develop efficiencies internally, particularly with the Global Order Management group and Oracle’s contracting Deal Management personnel as well as our Alliances & Channels line of business.
- Achieve trust and cooperation with key Oracle Partners and our Customer
- Personal development and operational excellence
- Train Oracle’s business employees for process requirements and operational governance
- Achieve Customer satisfaction with a focus on business integrity
Your required skills
- Aptitude and proven ability to audit commercial contracts
- Ability to perform and meet deadlines, adapt to constantly evolving requirements, and an understanding of our business requirements and policies.
- Be able to instill trust and confidence in others and be seen as a trusted and valued adviser
Your preferred qualifications
- Professional qualifications to practice law or accounting
- 3+ years of experience as a legal practitioner or working areas of financial operations
- Experience with commercial contracting documentation, financial analysis and audit reviews of commercial contract documents and/or tenders and RFPs.
- Oracle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against anyone because of their race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this Job : Click Here