At Intertrust Group our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialised administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100+ jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition – all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
- Carry out reviews on the assigned portfolio of companies, trusts, foundations and partnerships and to escalate issues and opportunities identified
- Record missing requirements as action points within internal systems, following standard input protocol
- Liaise with local business teams informing them of missing requirements to facilitate collection, circulation among relevant teams, and storage within appropriate systems/applications
- Monitoring of reporting to ensure adequate progress being made to close action points, escalating to local teams according to specific escalation cycle
- Assist with the collection of know your client (“KYC”) information, including obtaining satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in cooperation with the Jersey business
- Collate data for AEOI reporting for a cross section of jurisdictional reporting requirements
- Ensure we hold and maintain up to date AEOI information to facilitate reporting
- Review work carried out by the associates in the team, ensuring accuracy, efficiency and legally compliant deliverables are being sent back to the Jersey client team.
- Perform client administration duties such as preparing banking payments, maintaining databases of statutory or regulatory data, identifying gaps in KYC data required, completing reviews of existing KYC data on the systems
- Minimum of 4 years of compliance experience in industry and/or professional practice
- Demonstrable knowledge of various types of corporate, trust and partnership / fund structures and understanding the differences between each.
- Understanding of corporate governance, relevant local regulations, and best practices
- Understanding of KYC due diligence and corporate regulatory obligations, locally and globally
- 3-year degree in Administration/Commerce/Law or any related field
- Knowledge and practical reporting of FATCA, CRS (Automatic Exchange of Information – AEOI) Registration and Reporting
- Proficiency in MS Office/ Excel and database management
- An ability to work well in a team environment, independent, meticulous, pro-active, attention to detail, self-motivated and ability to adapt to new challenges
- Communication Skills: effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts and facts coherently and Fluent spoken English
To apply for this Job : Click Here