NAVI Finserv is a consumer-centric, technology-driven Non Banking Finance Company providing various types of financial products like Personal Loans and Home Loans. ( This is to be amended to reflect each entity i.e. NFS, AMC, GI). The company is looking to hire an outstanding candidate to join its in-house Compliance team. The role promises to be exciting and challenging in equal measure and is ideal for somebody looking to play a pivotal role in a growing organisation that will have a significant impact.
- Support the (Mutual Fund/ NBFC) business in remaining in compliance within the regulatory environment and managing their risk
- Drive the identification, assessment, measurement, mitigation, and monitoring of compliance risk as it pertains to the business.
- Participate in the review of new business initiatives and transactions requiring pre-approval
- Deliver independent risk assessments and reports that provide senior management with the risk profile of the firm.
- Manage regulatory inquiries and examinations in close coordination with the CCO and Business partners;
- Collaborating with other stakeholders like Business, Product, Operations, Technology, Legal, etc. to address compliance issues which may impact the function/business and develop approaches/ action plans to manage current and emerging risks
- Advanced Degree preferred – CA, CS, Law, MBA
- Strong understanding of Compliance requirements and regulations. Exposure to requirements of multiple regulators viz. RBI, SEBI, and IRDAI would be desirable
- 3+ years post qualifications experience in Banking & Financial Services industry in a Compliance or control or risk advisory related function;
- Experience in managing regulatory inspections/ audits would be preferable;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and can thrive under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and people management skills
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) skills
To apply for this Job : Click here