Flock is a Communication and Collaboration App designed specifically for Teams looking for a faster and more efficient way to communicate. You can discuss projects, share ideas, and make decisions faster! Flock integrates with other leading apps making sure all your work efforts are unified. Get the app here: www.flock.com/get
What is the job like?
- Corporate Secretarial functions- Assisting in corporate secretarial functions for the Directi group entities engaged in the Tech industry, under various jurisdictions (India, UAE, USA, Singapore, Mauritius, Brazil, BVI, Seychelles and Cayman Islands).
- Compliance- Ensuring necessary filings, monitoring compliances and record keeping, drafting board and committee meeting related documents- including preparation of pre and post meeting documentation.
- Filing of Forms- Preparation and filing of relevant forms on MCA portal- Annual filings, Change in beneficial owners, Incorporation of entity, Increase in authorized share capital, Rights Issue, Transfer of Shares, Change in Directorship, Change in Auditors, Return of Deposits (DPT-3), BEN 2, MSME etc. along with monthly returns with Excise & Customs Authorities.
- Corporate Actions- Alteration of MOA, change of object clause, increase in authorized share capital, name change of the company, annual disclosures- MBP 1 & DIR 8, fulfilling audit requirements, ROC inspection, inter corporate deposits and loans, share transfer, CSR etc.
- Updating- Timely updating of statutory Registers and preparing of Share Certificates as required under Companies Act, 2013.
- STPI and SEZ Compliances- Filing SOFTEX, Renewal of letter of permission (LoP), e-BRCs, filing of APR, QPR and MPR.
- Preparing and filing of DGFT Compliances- Application of IEC code, renewal of IEC.
- RBI Compliances- Filing FLA returns, FC-TRS and FC-GPR etc.
- Trademarks- Assisting and liaising with legal counsel for filing application for trademark, counter statement to opposition, affidavit of evidence in support of application, cancellation application etc.
Who should apply for this role?
- CS (preferable) with at minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- An LLB degree would be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and document drafting skills, with good knowledge of corporate laws.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- You have advanced Microsoft word and PowerPoint skills.
- You have the highest standards of accuracy and precision and are organized.
- Ability to think creatively, self-driven and highly motivated.
To apply for this Job : Click Here