Biocon Biologics Limited, a subsidiary of Biocon Limited, is a fully integrated global biosimilars organization. It is leveraging cutting-edge science, innovative tech platforms and advanced research & development capabilities to lower treatment costs while improving healthcare outcomes.
- Ability to set up, manage and drive entire compliance framework, Statutory Compliance, Anti bribery & Anti-Corruption, Ethics & Code of Conduct, HR & Employment Laws, Data privacy, Personal Data protection, Economic & Trade Sanctions, Anti-money laundering.
- Legal compliance training and governance support.
- Determine compliance metrics and establish a system for tracking them.
- Remain up to date on central and state laws related to the organization, business practices and the projects launched/ in process and update policies accordingly.
- Monitor current and evolving statues, regulations and case law related to areas of critical or strategic importance to enterprise-wise legal and ethical compliance program in the global business environment and take appropriate action.
- Perform compliance audits to determine whether establish protocols are being followed and where they can be improved.
- Maintain up to date written documentation and policies related to the organizations business activities and brief relevant team leads and stakeholders regularly on best practices.
- Collaborate with other corporate departments with compliance responsibilities such as Internal Investigations, Internal Audit team, Company Secretary’s office, Government Affairs, Finance, etc., to carry out various legal and ethics compliance programmes and services.
- Legal compliance gap analysis, mapping compliances and advisory support.
- Provide advice and tactical direction to auditors, investigators and HR in FCPA & ABAC, bribery and business ethics internal investigations.
- Liaise with auditors, shareholders, regulators, and other statutory authorities.
- Conduct training sessions to sustain the Company’s confidence with respect to all legal, statutory and mandatory compliances and to ensure vigilance against due compliance and adherence of with a strong focus towards US-FCPA, UK-Anti-Bribery Act, OFAC, Anti-trust laws, Data privacy, Personal Data protection, Economic & Trade Sanctions, Anti-money laundering.
- Advisory services, drafting, arbitration, liaison, legal operations, compliances, contract drafting.
Behavioural / Management / Other Skills:
- Ability to make decisions, appropriately balancing risks versus impact.
- Strong leadership skills, able to get the buy-in of multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with multiple priorities.
- Ability to drive change throughout an organization, overcoming resistance and barriers.
- Outstanding communication of information and ideas, both written and verbal, to diverse audiences.
Background & Experience Required
- A Qualified LL.B with at least 8+ Years of experience
- Must have Pharma & Healthcare background
- Strong Business Understanding and exposure to business processes
- Strong Influencing capability & adaptability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Must have worked in complex environment.
- Must have experience of working collaboratively with cross functions.
To apply for this Job : Click Here