IndustriesOutsourcing and Offshoring Consulting
Company size51-200 employees
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Supervise compliance officers and team.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, business administration, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a compliance officer, compliance manager, or similar position.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here