Tata Technologies is a global engineering and product development digital services company focused on fulfilling its mission of helping the world drive, fly, build and farm by enabling manufacturing clients across the automotive, industrial machinery and aerospace verticals to realize better products and drive efficiencies in their businesses, leading to the development of products which are better for the end customer, environment and society at large. There are two components to the company’s value proposition; the first one being outsourced product engineering services for our clients helping them conceptualize, design and develop better products, and the second one is helping them identify and deploy technologies and solutions that are used to manufacture, service and realize better products. These offerings are delivered through two lines of business: a) Engineering, Research and Development (ER&D) services, and b) Digital Enterprise Solutions which includes offerings in Connected Enterprise IT (CEIT) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) services and products.
The functions that this role will perform are:
- Developing compliance programs, reviewing process and policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Managing compliance tracking and monitoring tool.
- Handling ethics compliance including whistle blower complaints.
- Advising on Data Protection laws and compliances.
If you are someone who:
- has experience in the above fields;
- has strong English communication and collaboration skills to work with global teams; and
- is an LLB degree holder with a PQE between 4 to 6 years.
To apply for this Job : Click Here